We are in network with the following insurance companies:
- Care First Blue Cross Blue Sheild
- Johns Hopkins USFHP and EHP
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session and do I have a copay or coinsurance due at each session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician
If you do not have health insurance and would like to know about our out of pocket/sliding scale costs and rates please contact our office.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full session fee before being allowed to schedule your next appointment.
Request a therapy appointment online .
Questions? Please for further information.